Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thoughts as I wait to leave for Juneau

I bonded with my eighth grade editor at OV Middle School -- talking
about twilight and going to see the movie.

Why can't I buy tickets toTtwilght for Friday night yet! The theater
will be one of my stops today.

Why didn't I bring any books with me on this trip?

I might have TWO open seats next to me. And I want to sleep so much.
Was up till 12:30am last night, awake at 5:15 for this flight.

GIS is freaking complex. And learning how to do complex maps in the
ten hours before you have to leave town... Well, it's slow going. I'm
very proud of my land use map and my retail services map-- but that's
like 1/20 of the whole project. My fate is in my group's hands now. I
hope it all comes together while I'm gone!! Not like I could really do
it myself anyways.

It's not for sure yet-- but I'm willing to relax in my open row of
seats.

I'm going to work on my map write ups now. That should definitely make
me fall asleep.

Whew, it's 32 degrees in Juneau and should snow while I'm there! I
sort of have sensible shoes. As sensible as I own. (they're at least
not slippers)

No comments: